Confirm your bid
Johnnie Walker Swing Opening Of Hill Street Premises 1956 75cl
A special bottle of Johnnie Walker Swing, presented to colleagues and guests of the company on the opening of the new premises in 1956.
The label reads: J.W.& S Ltd. To commemorate the opening of the new premises of John Walker & Sons Ltd. at Hill Street, Kilmarnock on 11th September 1956.
The Swing bottle rocks back and forth on a flat surface, and is sealed with a cork stopper. An additional glass stopper is attached around the neck. The glass is embossed with the company's founding year, 1820, and the company crest and signature on the back.
There is no size or ABV stated, but this appears to be a 75cl bottle.
Please see images for fill level and label condition. Note minor wear to the label and capsule. This contains a small amount of sediment.
Note the absence of a condition statement does not imply that this lot is in perfect condition or free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of ageing.
This bottle does not appear to be leaking. While we take every care to pack bottles securely we cannot guarantee that old corks and closures will not leak in transit.