Ended 27 September 2022
0 days
0 hrs
0 mins
0 secs

Lot 138990

Bollinger 2004 La Grande Annee Disgorged November 2013 75cl / 12%

Reserve Not met
You Are Winning
You Won
You were Outbid
Starting Bid £10
Current Bid

£100

Starting Bid

£10

My Bid £ 0
My Limit £ 0
My Bid Limit £
Current Bid £100
Starting Bid £10
Bid » Bid »
Winning Bid £100
Watchers 9
Bidders 3

Currency Estimate

EUR €118.15

Lot Information

Champagne

France

12%

Chardonnay - Pinot Noir

2004

Bollinger Auction

Champagne Auction

Bottle Auction

Description

A bottle of Bollinger Grande Année 2004 Champagne, bottled at 12% ABV. This was disgorged in November 2013.

'La Grande Année is the ultimate expression of the Bollinger house style; rich and full - one of the world’s great Champagnes. Still family owned, this is a champagne house of world renown...In exceptional years (perhaps 4 times a decade) they produce La Grande Année, their Prestige Cuvee. 75% of the fruit is from Grand Cru sites, the remaining 25% from the finest Premier Cru, first fermentation is in 100% old oak barrels, aged for 5 years on its lees... 2004 was a vintage which combined quality and quantity....The 2004 releases are fine successors to the outstanding 2002 wines, continuing the quality of this extraordinary Cuvée.' Simon Field MW

This Bollinger 2004 La Grande Annee sold at our online auction for £100

Condition

Please see images for fill level and label condition. Note general wear. The foil is partially torn at the front.

The Whisky.Auction team has inspected this lot and found it to be suitable for sale. However, please note the absence of a condition statement does not imply that this lot is in perfect condition or free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of ageing. Older bottles often contain small amounts of sediment. We cannot guarantee that the contents of this bottle will be free from the effects of age, cork taint, oxidation or other faults.

This bottle does not appear to be leaking. While we take every care to pack bottles securely we cannot guarantee that old corks and closures will not leak in transit.

Fill Level

Not visible

Approx. shipping weight

1.50kg
Delivery charges

Our website uses cookies, by continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Close