Customer Services Administrator
Overall objective of Role
The fundamental purpose of this role is to ensure exceptional customer service is given at all times and all orders are fulfilled within the service level agreement. You will have strong customer service and administration skills, with the ability to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines.
Due to business requirements, it is expected that the role holder will need to have a high degree of flexibility in order to meet the demands of the role. Therefore, it may be necessary to work out of normal working hours due to the nature of the projects, and in order to meet the necessary demands of our client base.
The role holder must be able to adjust to a broad and fluid set of tasks as requirements change in this progressive company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately input collection or drop off requests into calendar
- Ensure delivery details match up with the orders including any special instructions received
- Confirm orders collections and drop offs with customer confirming date and estimated delivery times along with any specific requirements
- Communicate with all customers in a professional manner and escalate any issues to management level if needed
- Create collection notes for customers when required
- Answer calls professionally and transfer queries to the correct department or pass on messages correctly if required
- Meet and greet customers when collecting and delivering items for auction
- Carefully collect and deliver items to customers at the trade desk/car park
- Required to provide administration and project support to Auction Manager and Process Manager
- Support the Whisky.Auction stand at shows.
- Auction Team
- Company Drivers and Warehouse Department
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to meet required deadlines.
- IT skills; Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self- motivated and results driven.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build a rapport with the customer base.
- Experience in a highly customer focused environment.
- Team skills – able to support other team members where possible.
- Demonstrate a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude.
- Flexible, reliable and hardworking.
- Commercially aware.
- Presentable and professional at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 - 2 years’ customer service experience
- Experience of selling luxury or specialist products
- Premium Spirits knowledge.
- Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) qualifications
Job Ref: WA13
Date Posted: 20-06-2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k-£24k depending on experience Apply